Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Camping at Lake Cascade


I've always been a huge fan of giant clouds.  I still remember as a kid looking at them and finding images in them.





It seemed like it was going to be a beautiful and peaceful evening... it wasn't.  But I'm always amazed at how God can take that rough patch you just went through and paint you a beautiful reminder that He is there and loves you and knows what you need.  This is what I and my 2 year old Madison got out of the tent to (notice not woke up to... we never slept).






Although my wife's and I's first attempt at camping with a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old wasn't perfect it was fun.

2 comments:

  1. Only one way to get famous is that you have to do something different in the favor of people . After that they will like you ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true..If you can get people interested, this is the place they are going to visit, and they may find our website from here..Wow! These Tips are Very Helpful..let me do now!

    ลิฟติ้งขนตา

    ReplyDelete